About STUDIOBRICKS self-build sound-isolation cabins
STUDIOBRICKS self-build sound-isolating booths are incredibly fast and easy to build, and can be dismantled and relocated just as easily – give you the flexibility you need, without compromising on sound-isolation. The cabins are designed for self-build, but we also offer an optional design and installation service upon request.
Prices start from: £4,721 + delivery and VAT
Ideal for the following applications
- Music practice and recording: Home studios, music practice rooms, recording studios, vocal booths and voiceover rooms
- Education: School practice rooms, language laboratories, examination rooms
- Science and medicine: Audiology rooms, psychology labs, medical testing, interview rooms
- Offices: Confidential meeting rooms, telephone cabins, psychometric testing rooms
- Industry: Sound-isolation booths in manufacturing areas, acoustic component testing
STUDIOBRICKS has built on over 30 years of experience selling products and solutions for music artists and educators through Black Cat Music & Acoustics.
Based in the United Kingdom, Black Cat Music & Acoustics is an established and trusted professional noise control company with an experienced and friendly team offering a complete range of acoustic products. We can design, supply and install high performance acoustic equipment to solve your acoustic problems. Solutions we have provided include absorptive wall and ceiling panels, impact-resistant absorbers for high-impact rooms such as sports halls, acoustic curtains, secondary wall structures, acoustic shells, music practice rooms, home recording studios and sound-isolation booths.
Demand by customers led us to develop the STUDIOBRICKS, whose patented interlocking design makes it ideal for self-build, without compromising on the acoustic performance of the booth.
Call the STUDIOBRICKS team on 01892 619719 and we will discuss your requirements and come up with the best solution for you, whether you work in a school or college, in a recording studio, in a commercial or industrial environment, or are looking for an elegant-looking sound-isolating practice room for your home.
Optional installation service
The STUDIOBRICKS is designed to be fast and easy for the customer to install. Alternatively, STUDIOBRICKS can offer an optional installation service which includes:
- Help from the start in choosing the right cabin for your requirements
- Design of cabins to suite existing spaces and conversions
- Design of cabins for new build to architect’s plans
- Supply and installation of cabins and accessories
- STUDIOBRICKS on-site installation team to meet your deadlines
- Project management for the duration of the project
- All installers are CRB checked and the company is Contractor Safe registered